We’re hiring talented people with expertise in the following fields:
We’re primarily an SEO company, so if you’re an SEO guy, we may be looking to hire you.
- One year plus experience in the search engine optimization field.
- Link building proficiency.
- Ability to do manual, “boring” work, such as commenting on blogs and submitting businesses to directories.
We’re hiring talented graphic designers. You will be doing work with graphics for websites, logos, and promotional material. If you’re looking to get hired for long-term work, please send us either your portfolio, credentials, and/or references, or all three.
We’re looking for people with an ability to manage our large database of clients. If you do not have experience in client management, please do not bother applying. We’re not going to hire you.
We’re looking to hire people who can effectively increase our abilities to manage our clients online reputations on not only the Google search results, but popular review platforms like Google Places and Yelp. We’re only looking for people with prior expertise in this arena.
If you write for a living, we’d be happy to hire you. If hired, you will primarily be doing the following work for us:
- Write the content on our client’s websites.
- Writing articles for our client’s blogs.
- Write articles to be distributed across various platforms.
- Write press releases pertaining to our clients.
When necessary, you should be profound at employing various SEO techniques in your writing. However, if you’re not an SEO expert, that’s okay – we have many guys in-house who can optimize your writing and teach you the precise methods we use to rank our client’s websites higher than any other SEO company.